For the majority of the projects our most experienced Project Manager Rajesh Kapileshwari, PE, LEED AP leads a team of two design professionals - Cesar Gonzalez, PE and Guillermo Quintanilla. Porfirio Mireles, Chris Garza and Ray Peynado, PE provide engineering design and BIM services. Jesus Martinez, Ryan Gilnack, Raul Espinoza and Luis Hernandez assist as MEP designers. Mark Warren, PE is our Commissioning Authority, Marcos Rios is our Construction Administrator and Diane Looper is in charge of document control and accounting. This team has worked together for about 12 years, and has successfully completed over 500 projects. For resumes of the rest of the staff, please contact our office.
Principal, Project Manager
Highlights of QualificationsGuillermo has over 25 years of experience in the electrical field; including design and specification of lighting and electrical systems for higher education, K12, sports facilities, office buildings, commercial, and industrial projects. He designed and specified emergency power, telecommunications, security, and fire protection systems for commercial and institutional projects.
For 15 years Guillermo served as Project Manager and Design Coordinator for projects he designed. His duties included cost estimation, budgeting, construction coordination, inspection, and final acceptance testing. He has experience in Construction Administration, and has successfully overseen construction of numerous projects with costs exceeding ten million dollars.
ACR Engineering- Harlingen, TX 1999-2014 As the lead electrical designer, Guillermo designed lighting and electrical systems, reviewed existing systems for code compliance, and designed energy conservation measures such as lighting reflectors, high efficiency lamps, electronic ballasts, occupancy sensors, and lighting controls. Guillermo supervised design projects for the Rio Grande Valley clients. He managed the day-to-day operations of the Harlingen Office.
As a project manager, he was responsible for total project implementation, starting with initial client contact, design, project supervision, to final follow-up. He interfaced with clients, architects, and contractors to ensure proper project implementation.
Gomez Garza Design- Brownsville, TX 1992-1999 Guillermo was the lead designer for a range of projects, including lighting for the Valley International Airport, several projects at the Texas State Technical College- Harlingen, and more notably the complete electrical design for the Federal Courthouse, Brownsville.
Pete Garza Consulting Engineer- Harlingen, TX 1987-1992 Guillermo provided drafting and design services for electrical systems at schools, universities, commercial and industrial facilities.
Discipline Project Management and Electrical Design
Electrical Engineering School, Tecnologico de Veracruz, 1986
Project Management of projects exceeding $10,000,000
25 years in electrical design of new construction, renovation, expansion projects
Electrical infrastructure design in higher education
High efficiency lighting and electrical systems
Electrical Infrastructure Experience
- STC Pecan Campus Buildings: IT, ISS, Cooper Center, Early College
- Emergency power systems at STC Pecan Campus IT building
- San Jacinto College, thermal plant renovations at 3 campuses: Upgraded medium voltage electrical infrastructure, main electrical service, switchboard, motor control center, and electrical distribution systems.
- Brazosport College: Replaced existing 4000Amps electrical service switchboard, incorporated an emergency generator system. Upgraded campus wide electrical distribution grounding system.
Experience in the Rio Grande Valley
- BISD Veterans Memorial HS (350,000sf): Designed multiple electrical services, voice, data, and fire-alarm communications system. Designed electrical power distribution systems to water cooled central plant.
- Sharyland Pioneer HS (368.000sf): Scope similar to BISD Veterans Memorial High School.
- STISD New Early College High School (160,000sf): Scope similar to BISD Veterans Memorial High School .